How To Download Facebook Videos For Free, How To Download Videos From Facebook, Facebook Video Downloader Apk, Download Any Video From Facebook 2018, Easily Way To Download Facebook Videos
Want to download a video on facebook? Want to transfer the video to your phone to watch it later? Then this article is just for you. Here in this tutorial, I am going to tell you the two easiest method by which you can download any Facebook videos for free. Just follow the tutorial and at the end of the article, you will know how to download facebook videos 🙂 There is no need to download any facebook video downloader app or something.
In this guide, I am going to tell you two easy methods to download facebook videos for free. You don’t need to copy paste the link to any other facebook video downloader tool to save the video. Just follow this guide and download any video that someone uploads to facebook.
How To Download Facebook Videos For Free?? Here you go ⇓⇓⇓⇓
This method is very simple and you do not need to download any software to download the Facebook video. Just follow these simple steps and save video to your pc/desktop etc for free.
Steps To Follow To Download Facebook Videos 2018:
This method is very simple. You just need to download a software and have to install a extension and the rest will be done by the software. So follow this simple steps and download any videos on facebook for free.
Steps To Follow :
1. Download this app Click Here
2. Now install the app to your pc/laptop.
3. After installing, it will redirect you to a page where you have to add the extension. Just add the extension to your chrome browser.
4. Once it successfully added. Now you will see a agreen arrow next to any video on facebook.
5. Now just go through the video you want to download and click on that green arrow.
6. Now it will tell you to choose the quality and format of the video to download. Choose it and click on download.
That’s it, Now the video will get downloaded to your pc/laptop.
Hope you like this tutorial on How to download videos from facebook.
If you have any question, then feel free to ask it in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading this article. 🙂