Last updated on March 11th, 2020 at 02:00 pm
How To Change The Old UI Of Facebook, How To Use Flatbook Extension To Change Facebook Design, Change Fb Design With FlatBook Extension, FlatBook Extension Google Chrome
Are you fed with the facebook old ui design? Then this article is just for you. Everyone spend lots of there time on facebook but it is too boring to use same Ui everytime. So I think that Facebook must work on to improve their design or provide some theme to change the UI as it has became too old now. Facebook is working on it So we can expect some awesome Ui design from them in the future. As of now we dont have any official theme or design to change facebook design.
As there is not any official theme to change the facebook Ui. So we have find a awesome extension by which you can change its design to amazing flat Design.
The extension which we are talking is Flatbook. By using this Flatbook Extension we can easily enjoy facebook in new awesome flat UI design. Using this extension we can also know who has visited our profile recently. This has more awesome feature other than that and you will love that. So come to the steps to install it and enjoy this flat Ui design.
Also Read :
- Turn Off Windows 10 Automatic Update 2018
- How To Download Facebook Videos 2018 For Free
- How To Change Your Name On Facebook After Limit 2018
- How To Record Screen On Windows 10 For Free
- How To Recover/Download Your Youtube Videos That Were Deleted By Youtube Due To Copyright Or Violating TOS
Steps To Follow
1. First of all, Download the Flatbook extension on your Google Chrome Browser.
You can also use it on UC Browser.
Note : It will only work on PC/Laptop. It will not work on Mobile.
2. Now install it and a pop up will come to say add the Extension. Click yes.
3. That’s all. Facebook flat Ui extension has been successfully added on your browser.
How To See Who Visited Your Profile Recently Through This Extension
1. First open your fb account with flat UI mode.
2. Now click on Profile Visitor button which is on the left side of the panel.
3. Now it will show you the person who has recently visited your profile.
How To UnInstall This Flatbook Extension from Google Chrome
1. Click on the grey icon on the top right corner of extension panel.
Or Go to the setting> More Tools>Extension And Delete the flatbook theme from there.
2. Now right click on it. There is a option to delete it from Google chrome. Click on that.
In this way, you can easily remove it from your browser.
Some features of the Flatbook extension: —
- Beautiful new design and interface
- Removing most of Facebook ads (similar to Adblock)
- Facebook works much faster than before
- Very useful left panel that allow quick access to main sections
- Increased readability of the content
- Read a different news feeds
- Viral news suggestions inside your feed
- Quick access to 1500+ video channels;
Final Words Of FlatBook Extension
I have been using this facebok Flatbook extension from the last ten days and beleive me this extension is awesome and it works great. So I am posting it here so that you can also enjoy this awesome extension to change Facebook ui to awesome design.
That’s all for now. Hope you will like this post.