Jio Recharge Offer, Get Flat Rs 99 Cashback On Jio Recharge on Amazon.in
As the Jio Summer Surprise Offer or Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer is going to end after some days. Everyone is searching for offer to get some discount on Jio recharges. So here is a good news for those who have not recharged it yet. Amazon has partnered with Jio and providing flat Rs 99 cashback on your jio recharge of Rs 309 or above. The offer is valid only on your first prepaid recharge on Amazon.in with Amazon Pay balance. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 7 days of doing the recharge. Lets see the offer in details :
Note : No coupon code is required
Offer valid from Aug 14, 2017 to Aug 19, 2017
Main Point Of Jio Recharge Offer via Amazon.in
- Get Flat INR 99 cashback on your Jio Recharge on Amazon.in
- Offer applicable on Recharges of INR 309 and above only
- The offer is valid only on your first prepaid recharge on Amazon.in with Amazon Pay balance
- Only Recharges for which payment is made with Amazon Pay balance are eligible
- Offer valid from Aug 14, 2017 to Aug 19, 2017
- The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 7 days of doing the recharge
Jio Recharge Full Offer Terms And Conditions
- This Jio Recharge offer (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These Jio Recharge Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect to this Offer.
- All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer in respect of recharge of prepaid mobile connections issued in India.
- This Jio Recharge Offer is valid from August 14, 2017 to Aug 19, 2017 (both days inclusive) and the Add-on Offer is valid from August 9, 2017 to Nov 30, 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any customer who purchases a Jio prepaid mobile recharge of INR 309 or above on Amazon.in during the Offer Period (“Mobile Recharge”) and makes payment thereof using ‘Amazon Pay Balance’ (associated with such customer’s Amazon.in account), will be entitled to receive cashback of INR 99 as Amazon Pay balance, subject to it being their first recharge on Amazon.in with Amazon Pay balance. The cashback will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”).
- The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available HERE. The use of Amazon Pay Balance is governed by the Amazon Pay Balance Terms & Conditions, available HERE.
- This Jio Recharge offer is available only on the recharge for mobile connections issued in India, and not in respect of postpaid mobile bill payments or recharges for direct-to-home or payments of utility bills. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on recharge of prepaid mobile connections issued by select telecom operators that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
- The customers will be eligible to receive the relevant cashback amount (computed in accordance with these Offer Terms) on all successful Mobile Recharges made on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable for any Mobile Recharge transaction that is cancelled, by the customer, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating the Amazon.in marketplace), or by the seller of the Mobile Recharge. Such cancellation may be for any reason whatsoever.
- The cashback (under this Jio Recharge offer) will be provided to the eligible customer (as Amazon Pay Balance) within 7 days of doing the recharge.
- In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Any queries or issues in relation to this offer should be addressed to Amazon Customer Service and will be entertained only during the offer period.
- All disputes between the customers and the seller of the Mobile Recharge will be resolved inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- Amazon will not be responsible and/or liable for handling or resolving any queries or issues regarding the status, fulfillment or credit of the Mobile Recharge amount in any manner whatsoever.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- TheseJio Recharge offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to this Offer.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions