Last updated on March 11th, 2020 at 01:52 pm
So you want to apply for adsense to earn money from your blog?
Who doesn’t anyway? But getting a adsense approved is a tough task. Google adsense is very strict when it comes to approving new application.
So before applying for adsense, Make sure to read all the Google adsense policies and its terms of conditions.
Here in this article, I will tell how you can apply for Google Adsense account and start making from it.
How To Apply For Google Adsense 2020
1. First of all, Go through Google Adsense sign up page.
2. Sign up there for a adsense account.
3. After that provide your website URL, Individual name or Business Entity, contact name (you if applying for yourself; could be someone different if you are applying as a business entity), mailing address, phone number, email address, and perhaps one other basic bit of information.
Note : You are not required to submit your TIN or bank account information at this stage yet. This will happen after you get approved.
Make sure to give accurate phone and physical address information. You will be REQUIRED to verify your phone number and they will mail you a PIN to the address you supplied. However, this does not occur until step 4.
4. Now just create adsense ad codes and place the ad code in your blog sidebar.
5. Ads will shows as blank untill the final approval process does not finish. It may take 24-48 hours for approval. In some cases, it can take upto week for approval.
Note : Dont remove the ad from your blog untill you get a confirmation email from adsense.
That’s it, In this way you can apply for google adsense.
Google Adsense Policies:
Google is very strict when it comes to violation of its policies. If they find that your website is violating their policy then they will ban your adsense account permanently. So be careful and read all its policies to be on the safer side.
Here are some of the important google adsense policies, violation upon which may lead to the ban of your adsense account.
1. Never click your own ads or ask others to click on your ad : This is one of the main reason to get a adsense disapproved. So never click on your ad and dont tell other to do so.
2. Never place AdSense code on pages with content that violates any of adsense content guidelines. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance.
3. Never display Google ads on pages with content protected by copyright law unless you have the necessary legal rights to display that content. This includes pages that display copyrighted material, pages hosting copyrighted files, or pages that provide links driving traffic to pages that contain copyrighted material.
4. Never copy others article and paste it in your own blog.
That’s it. Hope you like this article. If you find it helpful then share it with your friends and relatives. Thanks!!