Last updated on March 18th, 2020 at 04:06 pm
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card : The National Testing Agency is going to release the JEE Main admit card for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains April session on Monday, March 20, 2020, on the official website. Once the admit card is released, Candidates can check their hall ticket by entering JEE Main login details like their application number and date of birth or password and security pin.
The JEE Main admit card will consist of details of the exam venue, time slot, roll number, state of eligibility. Along with the admit card, candidates need to carry an original photocopy of identity proof having clear photo of the candidate such as PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport, Aadhaar card, etc to the examination center. The documents must have date of birth printed on them, otherwise it will be not considered valid.
How to download the NTA JEE Main admit card 2020 :
- Visit the official website of NTA or click here jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Once you are on website, Click on JEE Main Admit Card 2020 link.
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now enter your login details that you have got while applying for JEE Main exam and click Enter
- JEE Main Admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen. Download it and take a soft copy of it for future use.
Forgot NTA JEE Main 2020 User ID or Password? Here is how you can request new one :
In case candidates forget their user id or password, they can follow the steps below to get new id or password :
- Visit the official website of JEE Main or click here jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Now Click on the “Forget User ID”, in case you forgot User ID or “Forgot Password”, if you forgot your Jee main password.
- Answer the security question
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number that you have filled while applying.
- A password reset link will be sent to the registered email ID. In case you forgot User ID, you will get directly get the User ID on your registered email.
- Now Click on the reset password link and create a new password
- Login to the admit card link by using user id and the new password
- Download the JEE Main admit card
JEE Main 2020 exam pattern :
The exam will consists of two Papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper-I will be for admission to engineering courses while paper-II will be for admission to architecture courses. The duration of both Paper will be of three-hours. There will be two shifts in 2020 Jee Main Exam, the first shift will begin at 9:30 am and the second shift will begin at 2:30 PM in the afternoon.