How To Resume Expired Link In UC Browser 2018 , Trick To Resume Broken Links In UC Browser, Resume Broken Links In UC Browser, Resume Expired Link In Uc Browser 2018, UC Browser Resume Link Trick 2018
Downloading anything becomes very annoying when they fail in between and cant be resumed from that moment. This type of problem we generally face in UC Browser. After downloading more than 80-90%, the download link expire and we are unable to download from that moment. So I am going to share a trick by which you can make that link working again.
Also Read :
- Turn Off Windows 10 Automatic Update 2018
- How To Download Facebook Videos 2018 For Free
- How To Change Your Name On Facebook After Limit 2018
- How To Record Screen On Windows 10 For Free
- How To Recover/Download Your Youtube Videos That Were Deleted By Youtube Due To Copyright Or Violating TOS
Steps To Follow To Resume Expired Link In Uc Browser 2018
1. First of all, go to your File Manager > UC Downloads > then find your downloading file and .tmp file.
Note : .tmp file will be Just below your downloading file.
2. Now we have to move these files from UC Downloads folder to any other folder. Move that file in any other folder.
3. Now open UC Browser and delete the files which is not getting downloaded.
4. Now we have to download same file again from the same link. First download 6-8 MB and then pause it.
5. Then again go to file manager > UC Downloads. Now Delete those two files. [Downloading File & .Tmp File].
6. Now go to folder where you moved first two downloading files and move them back to UC downloads folder.
7. You’re almost done. Now Open UC Browser App again and Go to download manager and resume your download File.
8. That’s it you’re done. It will start downloading from that break point where it was failed.
In this way, you can easily resume expired link in UC Browser and download the file from that moment. This article is very important as most downloading link gets expired while downloading a big file in UC Browser. So follow these simple tricks and resume the expired download and save your time and data without downloading it again from the starting.