SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 : Staff Selection Commission has released important instructions for Candidates appearing in SSC CHSL Exam which is scheduled to held from March 17 to March 28, 2020.
- SSC CHSL Exam 2020 exams will be held as scheduled
- Students will be allowed to carry his/her own face masks, pens and water bottles
- Bio-metric registration will be not conducted
It was earlier expected that the CHSL 2020 Exam will be postponed in the wake of coronavirus outbreak through out the country. However the Staff Selection Commission has today clarified that the Exams will be held as scheduled. The commission has also released some important advisory for those candidates who are appearing for the CHSL exam 2020.
The commission said, in a latest notice regarding the CHSL Exam 2020, that they have issued important instructions to its Service Provider for cleaning/ sanitizing frequently used objects such as mouse/ keyboards/ tables/ door handles, etc. before starting of each shift of examination in the larger interest of the candidates.
In view of the prevalent situation due to Coronavirus, the Staff Selection Commission has decided the following :
- Bio-metric Registration will be not conducted for the candidates. However, thumb impression will be taken on the Attendance Sheets and Commission Copies of the students.
- Candidates can bring their own face masks and will be allowed to worn during the examination.
- Candidates can bring their own hand sanitizers (small size) and water bottles, which must be transparent/see through.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own ball pens (having transparent outer cover). Any other type of pen, which is translucent, will not be allowed.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL) is a national-level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year for posting in Group C & D related different government jobs . This year more than 35 lakhs students have applied for the exam for a mere vacancy of around 10,000. The exam will be held in two Tiers. The first round will be held online and include questions from Maths, English, Reasoning and General Ability section while the Round 2 will be skill test and documents verification.