UC News Rs 5000 Loot, UC News Rs 5000 Trick, UC Rs 5000 Unlimited Trick, UC News Refer Earn Rs 5000 Loot, UC News Rs 5000 Loot
UC News Rs 5000 Loot: UC is back again with another program named UC News Diwali Offer where you can earn Rs 5000 by referring your friends. This amount can be redeemed via Paytm. So without wasting time, come to the steps and start referring your friend in order to earn Rs 5000.
EVENT PERIOD : 16 Oct 2017 to 31 March 2018
Steps To Follow To Earn Rs 5000 In Paytm Via UC News Rs 5000 Loot :
1. First of all, Go through this link to download UC News Click Here
2. After downloading it Open it and select your language.
3. Now you will see the banner to earn Rs 5000. Click on that.
Note : If you didn’t find the banner then go to ‘Me’ tab and there you will see the banner.
4. Now just click on “Help Your Friend” and enter this code 10043964 to get between Rs 2000-Rs 3000.
CODE : 10043964
5. Wohooo!! You are now eligible to Invite your Friends on Uc News.
6. Now You Will See Some Specific KMs On Refer Page , You have To Just Reach to 0 KM to Grab You Prize
7. On Next Just Fill The Form and You Will Get Rs.5000 Very Soon.
Rules Of UC Rs 5000 Loot :
How to earn your exclusive Rs. 5,000 News Fund?
- Every participant has a chance to earn Rs. 5,000 News Fund.
- The participants can redeem Rs. 5,000 only when it is 100% collected.
- Download UC News to collect more money.
- To collect the remaining money, you can ask your friends to download UC News and enter your code.
- The more friends you invite, the faster you can win your Rs. 5,000 NewsFund.
- If people you have invited (people who have entered your code) invite new users, you can collect extra money. You can push them to invite people, so that you can collect money faster.
- You can collect the money once you’ve helped a person by entering their code. You can only help one person. And this person you’ve helped, can’t help you back.
- In the same way, you can’t help the person who has offered help to you before. Because they have already got the money for helping you.
- When you have successfully collected Rs. 5,000, you can redeem the money and try again to collect another Rs. 5,000. Every user can collect 3 times in total.
- 0. The game will be over on March 31, 2018 23:59:59 (IST). When all the prizes are sent out, the game will be over as well. You can check how many prizes are left on homepage.
- 1. The prize will only be delivered to those who have collected 100% Rs. 5,000 NewsFund before the game is over. If your Rs. 5,000 is not 100% collected when the game is over, the money you collected will not be delivered to you as prize.
- 2. Total number of prizes is limited. participants who collect 100% money will win the prize on a first-come- first-serve basis.